What is Oxygen?
Oxygen is one of the five basic elements of all life: Oxygen, Nitrogen, Sulphur, Hydrogen and Carbon). There are several forms of Oxygen, however the most common and stable form of Oxygen is “O2” or Diatomic Oxygen. Oxygen is a vital element to good health and it’s our primary source of energy. 90% of our energy comes from oxygen and the other 10% comes from food and water. With Oxygen Enriched Air (OEA), the body will metabolize food more efficiently, generate more energy and create a healthier body.
Have you ever seen athletes breathing oxygen at a sporting event? Athletes agree oxygen increases their performance, endurance, and energy level.
Oxygen Therapy (Inhaling pure oxygen using Oxygen Concentrator)
The three basic nutrients without which planet earth could not exist as a home for living things are light, water, and oxygen.
Everybody knows that walking in fresh air does you good. It promotes the capacity of thinking and improves efficiency. A deep breath raises our energy levels within a short time. Even after physical exercises we feel more active and fresh although a lot of energy has been used up.
One major reason for aging is the failure of enzymatic systems that are responsible for our bodie’s uptake and utilization of oxygen. When our cells don’t get enough oxygen, they degenerate and die. Lack of mobility, infections and toxins make our oxygen status worse and this worsening produces illness. This degeneration is connected with a noticeable reduction of physical and mental powers, especially in old age.
Lack of oxygen causes a critical decrease of the cardiac output; less oxygen is transported through the body. For example, the oxygen supply of 80 year-old person can go down as far as 66% of the maximum amount. Human beings can take a lot of punishment, mentally and physically, so these frequent drops in our ability to utilize oxygen efficiently are not going to kill anyone immediately. But each level of oxygen deprivation takes its toll, and if a few cells die here and there due to constant external (or internal) stress, it begins to add up. The end result is premature aging. So if a simple system can be used that constantly provides the body with additional oxygen, these stress factors can be, to a certain extent, neutralized.
Your brain is the most oxygen dependent tissue of the body. Just a few seconds without it, and you’ll faint.
By enhancing your oxygen supply for short periods of time, we greatly boost the efficiency and rebuilding of normal brain nerve impulses.
What it means to you; better functioning nervous system. In essence, it helps you get better faster!
A Better Brain = A Better You!
What Is An Oxygen Concentrator?
An oxygen concentrator is a device used to provide oxygen therapy to a patient at substantially higher concentrations than available in ambient air. They are used as a safer and more convenient alternative to tanks of compressed oxygen.
Oxygen concentrators are a reliable source of supplemental oxygen available today. The air we breathe contains approximately 21% oxygen, 78% nitrogen, and 1% other gasses.
In the oxygen concentrator, room air passes through a regenerative absorbent called a molecular sieve. The material separates the oxygen from the nitrogen and other gasses; the result is a constant supply of 90-95% concentrated high purity supplemental oxygen that is delivered to the patient.
Benefits of Inhaling Pure Oxygen :
90% of our energy comes from oxygen, and only 10% from food and water thus increasing oxygen supply daily can:
- Provides a natural remedy for headaches, migraines and hangovers, fatigue, stress, jet lag, cramps, minor aches and pains, exhaustion
- Strengthens your heart, reducing the risk of heart attacks & Help With Cardiovascular Activity
Calms your mind and stabilizes your nervous system
- Improves muscle stiffness, supports pre-athletic performance; helps remove lactic acid buildup in muscles
- Viruses and bacteria can’t live in high-oxygen environments and your healthy cells can’t become infected when they are oxygenated.
- Increases circulation & strengthen the immune system (which normally protects us from infections)
- Alleviate Tension Headaches, Remedy Irregular Sleeping Patterns
- Speeds up the body’s recovery after physical exertion
- Detoxify Your Blood, Raise Energy Levels
- Stimulate Brain Activity, Increase Memory Capacity
- Boost Concentration, Develop Stronger Alertness
- Relieves temporary altitude discomfort
- Improve Strength & Build Endurance
- Reduce Stress & Calm anxiety
- Prevent Lactic Acid Build Up
- Promote a Safer and darker Tan
- Prevent disease, relieve hangovers
- Help fight off depression
- Revitalize the Skin
- Promotes healing and counters aging
- On a long term basis, it flushes all the toxins and impurities out of your body preventing cancer from gaining a foothold
Symptoms of Oxygen deficiency may include:
- Weight Gain
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Cancer and Disease
- Fatigue and Sleep Disorders
- Suppression of the Immune System
- Circulation Problems
- Poor Digestion
- Memory Loss & Poor Concentration
- Muscle Aches and Pains
Interesting facts about oxygen:
- Did you know that over 300 years ago the earth’s atmosphere was comprised of 40% oxygen? Today we breathe only 21%.
- Lack of oxygen in our universe is due to pollution, burning of fossil fuels and overall destruction of the ozone layer.
- Every day we breathe 20,000 times.
- Research has demonstrated that our vital lung capacity decreases 5% with every decade of life. This lung elasticity means less oxygen
- Blood is the liquid carrier of oxygen that fuels all systems, stimulates chemical reactions and cleans itself of waste and toxins
- By mass, oxygen makes up 90% of the water molecule; water makes up 65%-75% of the human body.
- The brain, which makes up 2% of our total mass, and requires 20% of the body’s oxygen needs
- Almost all cancerous beginnings are due to lack of cell oxygenation
- Cancer attacks every organ in our body, except the heart because of its abnormal supply of oxygen
What is an Aroma Oxygen Bar?
Right now we are breathing 21% oxygen, 78% nitrogen, and 1% inert gases. An Oxygen bar is a free-standing bar which people sit to breathe over 90% pure oxygen and aromatherapy from a disposable nasal cannula (nose hose).
The Benefits of Breathing Essential Oils
Did you know that breathing essential oils has an effect on your mind? Essential oils alone can make you feel better about yourself? They are able to improve your frame of mind, lessen stress, and stimulate you to become more active. They can also help you relax or fall asleep more easily. The result is that you are a happier person.
Oxygen Infusion for Facial skin
A vitamin and nutrient enriched formulation is infused deep into the layers of skin. A low pressure continuous stream of oxygen acts as the catalyst that forces these skin-specific serums deeper into the cells.
This application of oxygen results in a host of skin rejuvenating, correcting and anti-aging benefits, such as:
- Stimulates and rejuvenates skin at the cellular level.
- Increase micro-circulation, promoting cell mitosis and protein synthesis
- Kills bacteria and improves acne
- Plumps the skin adding needed hydration.
- Deep cleans pores
- Speeds healing of any trauma to the skin’s surface
- Exfoliates and brightens the skin’s surface
- Increase circulation
- Softening of fine lines & wrinkles
- Visible results you can instantly see and feel
- Increase in skin elasticity and collagen synthesis
- Improves skin’s radiance
Oxygenated Hair Treatment
It’s a new generation of hair therapy, dedicated to hair beauty. It stimulates and re-mineralizes, providing frail damaged hair with what is needed to build new hairs which are proteins, essential amino acids, minerals & unsaturated fatty acids.
Oxy Jet therapy is a natural oxygen-based system that regenerates hair working on 4 levels :
- It helps natural hair growth
- It cleans scalp from dandruff
- It strengthens and heal weak frail hair, bleached and damaged hair
- It normalizes the sebaceous secretion